Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone, We have upgraded our UCCX system from version 9 to version 10.6. After successful upgrade, we have updated the CAD from v9 to v10.6 per agent. However during operation, some agents reported they cannot open CAD and encounter an error "T...

Hello,we had a CSQ we built during the pandemic for a promotion we had in our organization, where we have a CTI route point, a UCCX CSQ and skill set added for our Finesse users. this was also added to our trigger.xml file in UCCX. we are leaving the...

Hi all I want to know about SNMP Community string setting in window servers service Now default setting : public  But customer want to change name of default setting   So i saw ad servers and icm servers(pg,rog,daw)   Ad servers there is a security t...

Microsoft is ending support for basic authentication https://blog.rebex.net/office365-imap-pop3-oauth-unattended  https://devblogs.microsoft.com/microsoft365dev/end-of-support-for-basic-authentication-access-to-exchange-online-apis-for-office-365-cus...

Hello,We have an issue that while switching UCCX v.11.6.2 to v.12.5.1 get the below error in step 7 of 9ERROR: Sync after switch version failed: Unified CCX Data Update Switch version has failed due to: : Unified CCX Data Update failed Please collect...

Hello, anybody running UCCE 12.6 with CVP 12.6 on Windows Server 2016 and SQL 2017?I see both 2016 and 2019 versions are supported for UCCE 12.6(1), so thinking on keeping 2016 while doing upgrade from 12.0 that runs on 2016 and SQL 2017.thanks

Engnr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there!I have what to me seem like a simple question, I have up and running UCCE 12.5, in the beginning i was able to access Unified CCE Administration outside of the server computer I was on as long as I was connected to the same network, after co...

I have been working on setting up a Web chat with the new digital channels. The chat message is presented to an available agent, but when the green Accept button is pressed, the accept button goes grey and spins its wheels thinking about it, it then ...