Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello all, I have a db backup for CUIC 9.1.1.10000-117 version that deployed on physical machine. I would like to load this backup on new CUIC 11.0.1-10000-107 version that deployed on vm machine. this vm have new ipadress and hostname. What are th...

lior look by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm looking for the IPIVR demo license of UCCx 10.5. I've got the Premium license running but I need the IPIVR for UCCE integration tests. Has any one idea where to find it? Have been searching long time without results. Any helps will be app...

Dear Sir, I want to do location based routing of the call with there caller-id using uccx. the problem is that my Telephony Service Provider show variable caller-id when call arriving at my voice gateway. the thing is that i want to get last eight di...

All, I have a call flow that transfers to CSQ and also to pilot numbers or DDIs. CUIC is reporting fine for CSQ based stats, but is it possible for me to produce reports for the transfers to non CSQ destinations such as hunt pilot? Thanks Dean

drbabbers by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I'm looking to do a UCCE admin course either part 1 in a classroom or a boot camp for part 1&2 remote,  virtual.  both courses are of 5x days.   I've worked on cucm since 3.1,  scripted on UCCX as well as scripted with nortel symposium so I think...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I`m looking to add Egain/CIM to the agents desk  top . Ive read doc but it does not make sense Cisco`s version  You need to perform this task only if you are accessing the Unified EIM and WIM application through CiscoFinesse.To update the finesse fil...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes