Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I've tried finding any mention of this in documentation, but no luck as yet. Can anyone let me know if Single Sign-on (SSO) is possible with CCX 10.6 for either CAD or Finesse agents? ThanksJeff

Hi everyone,I have a question regarding an issue i´m having with a customer. My customer is a hospital and the issue they are having is that in peak hours, when patients call in and they receive a number from the IVR (for example: #8), when time is p...

Hello Everyone,I have an issue on CUIC 10.5 when creating a new report based on "real time call type" definition.The problem is after clicking create new report and filling the needed data, the report does not show under reports.I press OK (as show i...

Has any one tried to add clock/calculator widget to CUIC Dashboard in UCCX .It is not working for me ?? I added this Clock and Calculator widget but the result is as below ?? Any one has ever able to add it successfully working  ??Pleas point out whi...

I have a UCCX server 9.02, they are wanting to set up an outbound queue.  That in itself is self explanatory, my question is can I set things up just for the outbound dialer to do a screen pop based on either a Name or Account number that is in the C...