Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have installed CUCM PG, MR PG, and Dialer installed on one Server. My Dialer status is :baDialer_ip.exe : icm9-Dialer BADialer_IP [CM-A] [CTI-U] [Ports-X] [MR-X] : 01:46:38  My MR PG status is:MR_PIM.exe : icm9-PG3A MR_PIM - pim1 - [MRPG_1 ACTIVATI...

Resolved! JGW Traces

Dear Patrons, Need to understand the below traces in the JGW process, what information does these parameters include and responsible for? also if this trace can be enabled for a longer period of time. >>>trace JT_TPREQUESTS /on            >>>trace JT...

Murali_DS by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

looking at the compatibility matrix, uccx version 8.5(1su2) is only compatible up and including UCM 8.6(2a)su3 yet 8.6(2a)su5 is available. Can someone confirm if the matrix is out of date or that IS the case and SU5 is NOT compatible? Thanks

Himy customer has UCCX 8.5 Enhanced and he cannot afford an upgrade to Premium.They need to know how many times an option has been pressed by the users along the time. That option has only a "play prompt" step.I thought about using an XML file and, e...

mnkojima by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to to play IVR in local  and englsh language and my IVR playing menu prompt in local and englis languge by using set contact info option. After entering into menu option its again play queue prompt only in english language. Can some one guide ...