IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,today i got aware of Bug-ID CSCth87452 with the above Title. Does anybody know if this bug is fixed in CUCM/CUC Version 9.1.1(a)? The Fixed-In INformation tells about some 8.X and 1.0.X Version, but nothing about 9.X Versions.Any help is welcome!/...

Hi All We got two branches:Site A is registered to CUCM 8.0.2 on HQ and have HW-CFB on site.Site B is registered to CUCM 7.1.2 onsite and have HW-CFB as well.We have an ICT (Non-Gatekeeper Controlled) between CUCMs.When phone 1-A calls to phone 2-A w...

Hi,I have a problem with a ATA187, after switch off and on to change from one port to other, now all the lighs are always on, after few minutes make a quick flash, and again all are lights on.I tried to conect a analog phone to make a default restore...

Hi All ,,The CME is runing in the cisco 2811 rotuer and configured the h323-gateway voip  in the Sub-interface for Voice VLAn interface GigabitEthernet0/0.20 description Voice Vlan encapsulation dot1Q 20 ip address *.*.*.* ip flow egress h323-gatewa...