Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm working on a change to one of my call center scripts that will 1st check to see if the date matches a list of holidays (holiday.xlm) then look at the time of day.  If the TOD is a match then the statement would be true otherwise it would be false...

We have a single node UCCX 9.0.2 environment that we recently switched over from HRC to CUIC (co-resident) for reporting.While running some test reports I noticed that the times listed in the reports are off by several hours (see screenshots).  I hav...

Courtesy Callback Reporting Does anyone know of any reports for Courtesy Callback or do these need to be manually created?   Basically looking to see if I can find out how many people selected to get callbacks and how many were successful o...

jc12 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello EverybodyI have a regular setup with Ingress GW, VXML GW, 2 SIP proxies, 2 CVPs, 2 CUCMs, 2 ICMsVersion of CVP is 8.0 (1) CUCM is 8.0.3.23900VXML Gw is on 15.1(2) T$Call Flow to agent isInGW- CUSP - CVP-CUSP-CUCM-Agent1When agent answers and pu...

vojkic by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys, One quick question about the Backup of UCCE/CVP servers running Windows Server  2012 SO. How Cisco usually recommends back up windows servers of UCCE/CVP?   Is there any recommendation? I didn’t find anything on UCCE guides.   Can I insta...

Zapparoli by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes