Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I need some quick help on this that is difficult to obtain from cisco.com or the dynamic configuration tool.What are the part numbers I need for the following:- Cisco Unified CCX Version 8.0 Enhanced (for the software + MCS server appliance)Thanks...

ryabutler by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Appreciate your advice on how best to tackle thisa) My table structure is something like thisStaff IDDescriptionValue0001Salary 11000001Salary 22000002Salary 13000002Salary 24000002Claim 1-100b) Using both DB Read/Get, am i able to sum up all ...

Hi Folks,     First of all thanks for your time.  I've searched around the forums looking for an answer to this but the best I can come up with is a recording script which still requires the customer to go into the application and update the prompts ...

Anyone heard when this patch is going to be released?  It fixes several bugs and adds Windows 7 compatibility for agents, supervisors and historical reporting.  I have been waiting for this patch for over a year.  Cisco originally announced Q2 2010, ...

According to Cisco's website, UCCX 7.0(2) was due to release 4QCY10... however, nothing has been posted and I was beginning to wonder if this release has been postponed. Does anyone know when this will be released? From my understanding, 7.0(2) addre...

hy all,one of the predefined reports on Ciso Historical Report application is the traffic Analysis Report.the criteria of this report do not allow me to choose a traffic analysis report based on a certain CSQ, once generated all CSQ's are included in...

learnsec by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes