Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I've created some new Campaigns in the UCCE Outbound Option.  Everything seems to be working correctly, except the dialer is not labeling the calls with a BAResponse variable.  For example, if the dialer detects a live voice, it should set the BAResp...

Hi experts.On Database table ContactCallDetail has a field contactDispositionWhat is the calls "do not care" and "Rejected"?.1—Abandoned2—Handled3—Do not care4—Aborted5-21—RejectedAt tables RtCSQsSummary" and "RtICDStatistics", calls with 3(do not ca...

Hi All,  I have integarted salesforce with UCCX. However i am getting the below error:  I have configured all paramaters related to ACMI adapter correctlyACMI Server Address:IPCC server IPACMI Server Port:42027 and also added the user under Managed u...

In previous versions of CRS, we changed the supervisor's password using Cisco Desktop Administrator.That doesn't seem to be an option anymore.Is the supervisor password still different than the Cisco Agent password?  If it still is different, how do ...

arsparks by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes