Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear All, I have recently completed the installation of UCCX 11.0. Post installation, I'm unable to launch https://<uccx ip address>:8445/cfadmin. I'm new to Finesse. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Gunjan Jain

mailgunj by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody. I have CUCM 9, UCCX 9, MediaSense and QM installed. QM catches voice from MediaSense and screens from agent desktops. QM have there own SQL database installed on separate SQL Server 2008 R2. I have several problems during administrat...

Hi guys, I am trying to find information on the limitations of the length for prompts in UCCX but been unsuccessful so far. Customer is running UCCX version 10.5.1, and they claim their hold message is not being played. Codec and prompt config is ok,...

Hello Expert I have a issue  with my below topology.ISP--> SIP-> CUBE-- > SIP> call manager--> (cti route point : 9419999) --> Cisco 7975 phone DN: 9411000 (SCCP) the call is reaching our cisco 7975 ip phone with CTI route point over Call Manager h...

KY_ by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just curious if anyone has any (documented or otherwise) best practices for UCCX scripting. Specifically wondering if every step's output branch should be handled (not marking a contact as handled) for the purpose of error handling. cheers, will

Resolved! UCCX RNA Question

Quick UCCX question on ring no answer.  If an agent gets up from their desk and does not mark themselves "not ready" and they receive a call from the queue and once the RNA timeout occurs it puts the agent automatically in "not ready" woth a reason c...

Hello, I'm having a issue in AW-HDS server, the distributor stopped working properly and when try to make settings in configuration manager I get the following message: FAILED TO UPDATE THE DATABASE CAN NOT CONNECT TO CENTRAL CONTROLLER   The log of ...

Chris7 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes