Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,    I need to know what PQ an agent is assigned to   I can run separate SQL queries to show the Agent Skill target ID and a query to show the Skilltarget and Attribute assignment as well as PQ ID but I need to link the Attribute and PQ together so...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I see in https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/uc_system/virtualization/virtualization-cisco-unified-contact-center-express.html that the new BE6K and BE7K on the new UCS M5 are not compatible with CCX, however, in the data sheet: h...

agarciac by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We keep getting complaints of fonts and spacing changing when drafting e-mails in the reply pane of EIM.  We have even went back to audit all the articles to make sure they in the same fonts(sizes) as the default font.  Any ideas of how the agent can...

I have two side - SideA and SideB, two Call Servers, 2 Unified CVP Reporting Servers. On Courtesy Callback Configuration page I can associate only one  Unified CVP Reporting server SRV-CREP11A or SRV-CREP11B. if SRV-CREP11A is down, CCB isn't work! H...

bankspb by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, Hope you are doing well. I have a question regarding cisco uccx 11.0, How can I add a script in the following script which can play message when the caller is put on hold. Caller is answered by the agent and then agent puts the call on h...

riazay001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes